Fiafia Day

Tongan Rehearsals

02 December 2009

Peter Jackson

Peter Jackson is a famous person who is a film director. He is a person who takes photos and he makes movies as well by telling people what to do. He was born in 1961, on October 31st in New Zealand.

I like watching his movies, especially the one called Lord of the Rings and this other movie that he directed called King Kong. Also, it looks like that he lives by himself alone without people and parents too.

Also do you know all about Peter Jackson? I would really love to find out all about him because if he is famous as too and maybe I could act on TV or in his movies if I knew him.

I really think that his favourite movie was King Kong because that was my favourite movie and I always watched it when I was a little child.

I would really love to look forward to meeting him some day and maybe he could come and visit in the future some time. Maybe I could come and visit him too.

By Pele

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you have included some important details about Peter Jackson in your biography, Pele. My favourite movies that he has directed are the Lord of the Rings movies. Did you know that they were filmed in New Zealand as well?

    Miss Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know Pele, that Peter Jackson was once a very obsese man and he decided to eat healthy food and exercise and look how healthy he is now.

    ReplyDelete