Fiafia Day

Tongan Rehearsals

04 December 2009

Fiafia Day

Would you like to know what my favourite part of Fiafia day was?

My favourite part was the Tongan's, the Maori and the Cook Island group.

First the Maori perfomed. I thought the Maori people were cool and I really liked Rewi saying the haka because he looked like Maui.

Then the Tongan group sang and danced. I thought the Tongan group nearly broke the stage!

Third the Cook Island group went on the stage. The best one was the Cook Island group. I was proud to be a Cook Islander.

Next year I would like to do Fiafia day again because it was so fantastic!

By Frank


4 comments:

  1. WOW Frank great story and i like the videos and i tink i saw you dancing and i hope you have a good time when you were dancing.

    By Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Frank that was a great recount about the fiafia day.I hope you have had a great time.

    Leinati

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to do it all again too, Frank! I really loved your dancing and you looked so confident up on stage - isn't it great that the whole world gets to see your awesome dancing?!

    I really liked the way you used time connectives in your recount - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the fiafia day too Frank!

    ReplyDelete