Fiafia Day

Tongan Rehearsals

03 November 2009

Beautiful New Zealand

As part of our Kiwiana Learning Pathway, we wrote senses poems to describe New Zealand.

Beautiful New Zealand

Beautiful New Zealand is the colour green.

New Zealand tastes like yummy Hokey Pokey.
The fresh air smells like delicious bakery food.
Gorgeous New Zealand looks like a blue and green Sting Ray swimming through the deep blue ocean.
New Zealand sounds like Wetas making noises through the night and Tuis tweeting through the day.
New Zealand feels like joy and happiness every morning when I wake up.

By Shiroh




4 comments:

  1. Talofa Shiroh

    What a lovely senses poem you have written. We have written senses poems too. Keep up the great work.

    Love from Angel and Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SHIROH,
    WOW! GREAT POEM SHIROH.I hope i can write a story like that and well done.I like your poem and i really enjoyed it.Room 13 was really pleased with that poem and I hope you enjoyed Yendarra school.

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, SHIROH!

    What a terrific senses poem! I really enjoyed it and I'm glad you love to take your time to learn.


    Love CHRISTINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful poem. Made me want to come and visit again!!!

    Mr Khan (Miss Hughes's friend from England)

    ReplyDelete